Personal Search Plans; More Details
Your Personal Search Plan will not only be unique, but also available to download immediately once you have become a Member. It is instantly compiled from your questionnaire responses and contains everything you need to successfully find your nanny, au pair or housekeeper. Your Personal Search Plan will contain:
1. Information to help you identify the type of childcare you need. It provides you with details about each type of childcare you are interested in, including pros and cons, key skills, duties and costs. Choose from any, or all, of the following:
2. The pros and cons of live-in help or live-out help; choose if you want details or one or the other, or details of both to help you make that crucial decision.
3. A profile of both you and of your family. It looks at how you like to run your home and the type of family you are and advises what sort of personality, skills and attributes your new childcarer should have. Just what you need to write a clear and relevant ad for a website, magazine or an agency brief.
4. A example of a clear job description for the types of childcare you are interested in. Ideal to help you clarify your thoughts about what you want your childcare to do for you and also for further shaping your ad or agency brief. Also very useful to send to potential candidates to give them a clear idea of the job.
5. Information about where and how to search for your childcare, including the pros and cons of each method, questions to ask, pitfalls to avoid and relevant websites and addresses. It also includes examples of short and long job advertisements to help you write your own. Choose from any, or all, of the following search methods:
6. How to create a simple system to choose who to interview and how to assess candidates during your interviews, including an example of an assessment sheet.
7. Advice about how to interview confidently and successfully, either by phone or face-to-face, and a tailored list of:
8. Advice to help you make that final decision, including short-term trials, questions to ask when checking references and negotiation tips when offering the job.
9. All details you need about your responsibility as an employer including details of tax and National Insurance.
10. All web addresses that you need to help you search and employ your nanny or au pair.
11. A copy of a nanny contract for you to amend and use.
12. A discounts worth £20 from a leading pay roll company, which more than pays for your Membership!
Your plan will be packed with masses of relevant advice and tips to help you get it right; and the best thing of all is that it is tailored perfectly to you through your questionnaire answers. Click here to become a Member.
A full refund is offered if you are not satisfied with everything your membership has to offer.
Click here to return to the Personal Search Plans Page
Click here to return to the Membership Area Page
Click here to return to the Home Page